The website www.coffbee.com (the “Website”) developed, owned and operated by Coffbee IT is offered to its visitors, who may view the Website (“Visitors”) upon the Terms and Conditions provided hereunder. By accessing and/or using the Website, you (“the User”) agree (1) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and are deemed to have read and understood all of its contents and implications; and (2) to grant free and unconditional consent to be subject to these Terms and Conditions as applicable.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Coffbee – the only shots you need Website, located at https://coffbee.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Coffbee.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The User agrees that:
1. He / She/They is/are over 18 years of age.
2. The User will not publish, post, display, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or unlawful topic, name, material or information of any kind.
3. Provide material that exploits or violates any person in any manner.
4. Provide false information on the registration form /profile, or impersonate others so as to mislead or confuse other Users regarding the source of the Content.
5. Present to third-parties any Content or material in a manner that could be construed as conveying sponsorship, endorsement, option, or representation or warranty of Coffbee.
6. Use the Website in violation of any local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, regulation, rule, code or guidelines for the time being in force.
7. Upload files that contain software or other material that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. Upload content /files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or computer systems.
9. Use the Website as a platform to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any purpose, whether or not commercial, without the express permission of Coffbee and in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down by Coffbee with reference to the same.
10. Violation of any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein gives Coffbee the right to take action against the User, which could extend to the User being blocked from accessing the Website and / or legal action.
Unless otherwise stated, Coffbee – the only shots you need and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Coffbee.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Coffbee.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Coffbee.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Coffbee.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Coffbee.com
- Redistribute content from Coffbee.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Coffbee – the only shots you need does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Coffbee – the only shots you need,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Coffbee – the only shots you need shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Coffbee – the only shots you need reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Coffbee – the only shots you need a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Coffbee – the only shots you need, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Coffbee – the only shots you need. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Coffbee – the only shots you need logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.